Chivalries Eminent Death- MD Mauzy
They danced in circles around the old bar room, two of the most beautiful she-devils that I had ever laid my eyes on. They were laughing maniacally, especially the tall one. She wore a long emerald gown that shimmered as she walked. Her hair was fiery red and it hung elegantly down her back and her skin was as white as milk. Her counterpart was not as tall but not short by any means. A brunette, she was more voluptuous, her breast poured from the top of her tiny black corset, her waist was no thicker than my fist and it was attached to a set of hips and an ass that would make any man look twice. They sang to one another as everyone else in the room watched in fear. I sat at the end of the bar with my back to the chaos, observing the events as they progressed through a mirror behind the rows of bottles, minding my own, just me and my bourbon…neat.
They had already slaughtered two men, two very stupid men that did not heed their warnings. “Please just leave us be. Its Halloween night and we would like to celebrate our feminine spirits without the harassment of men”, the tall one had whispered in the first man’s ear. He should have listened, he would still be alive. The second man came on as a peace keeping mediator of sorts but apparently his interference was still more attention than the ladies desired.
The carcasses were placed in the center of the room, one on top of the other, throats still oozing out the remainder of each victim’s blood. The beasts had been awakened and there serene celebration had now become a massacring masquerade.
The voluptuous witch turned to a woman dressed as a cheer captain. “Bring me another foolish man!” She demanded “But-but I don’t know any foolish men.” Replied the cheerleader “A woman who finds no man foolish must be a fool herself, for all men are FOOLS!”
Just then a man dressed as a pirate rose from the booth where the cheer captain had been seated. He claimed he was the fool that they were looking for and to spare his beloved. I knew right away that he was right, after seeing the other two men slain, only a true fool would stand up to the dancing succubi that had graced us on this All Hallows Evening.
The pirate was soon without a voice or the rest of his throat for that matter and added to the heap of fools in the center of the bar room. Trying to remain in the shadows, I had not noticed with the first two men but the tall one ripped this man’s penis off, right through his pirate breeches. She dropped the inner workings into her drink and discarded the flesh like a used napkin. The two of them sipped on the cock-tail then began to kiss each other quite passionately. Many of the patrons saw this as a time to flee. The beasts allowed three or four women out unscathed but zipped to the door before any one man made it out with his cock intact. The pile on the floor grew larger as the night carried on and soon more women began to drink the phallic elixir.
I was soon one of three men remaining in the bar. At least fifteen women had joined in dancing with the devils, drinking the cock-tails, laughing hysterically. I heard another man hit the floor and then there were only two, myself and Mr. Corbin Del-Rey. Corbin was a pompous millionaire, a true victim of nepotism. I knew him from college and was surprised he had made it this far into the night. I wanted nothing to do with him, especially in this situation. I heard him begin to blubber something about sparing his life and then he was quite…there was a thud followed by a fleshy tear. I was pleased that he would no longer be a threat to my survival and chuckled to myself at the fact that he was now truly dick-less.
With Corbin gone, all eyes would soon be on me but to my surprise, I went unnoticed. I ordered my final bourbon from the bar-maid who seemed to be the last sane women in the place. She brought me my drink and I thanked her. She gave me a wink and told me to mind my manors. I had always considered myself a gentleman and I figured if ever I was going to follow through, tonight would be the night. If I had learned anything at all on this evening it was to listen carefully to women. I had dealt with crazy before but this was on a whole new level. I had seen these women butcher at least two dozen men and ingest there man parts. I planned to keep mine intact for future use.
It was time for me to go home so I placed a fifty on the counter. My tab was barely thirty but I always took care of my servers. I rose from my stool, and slid it back into its place. I put on my jacket and slowly headed towards the door. I was met at the threshold by the tall one with the fiery red hair; it seemed to be glowing now and waved on its own without any wind. She looked at me very seductively, almost as though she wanted to fuck me but I was well aware that was not her preferred use for the male organ. I knew there was no need for a fight; one, I would never hit a woman and two, she did have a pile of men in the middle of the room that strongly suggested that she could take me if I were to try. So, I did what any good gentleman would do, I politely tipped my hat and with a smile I said, “You ladies have a fine night.”
***
M.D. Mauzy is an American born writer from the Midwest. Small town life and small town love lead to big dreams and a bigger imagination. Often, writing as himself or through the eyes of an alter-ego, Mauzy’s semi-autobiographical stories veer between reality and a fictional realm where even he is subject to pain and despair. Sex, drugs and Rock and Roll come with a heavy With his first novel nearly complete, Mauzy searches for an outlet to submit his work to the dose of side effects that are ever present but often averted. masses. He aspires to write for a living as he already lives to write.
